Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome Note

Hi All,
I am a Tech Developer from INDIA, working under the areas of Computer Games and Simulations over past few years. As part of my dialy curriculum, I explore new softwares that get released every day in the market. My main concentration is driven always towards open source tools, as they can be used or modified as required by any one and also besides their is always a huge group of people who will be answering all our questions and support in the way we want over the forums.

As I am always crazy about exploring the way the software can be used, I got an Idea of writing about my explorations or so called personal reviews. That is how this blog comes into picture.

As I am an end user, I can say openly the problems that I faced or the plus points over the software in open. This should help the people in saving time in selecting the required software. Exploring the software is a time consuming one. So, here my blog will help you out in saving the time from ROS(research on software).

Most of the software that I cover here fall into the following areas.
  • Graphics Design Tools
  • Internet Tools
  • Developer Tools
  • Security Tools
  • Network Tools
  • System Utilities
If the software that you are looking is not in the areas listed above, then I am sorry. But you can write to me about the software so that I can update your personal review along with your name in my blog.

note:
This is not to critisize any software publisher, but only to help users in getting the actual software that they are looking after. The review shown here is not been copied or rewritten from any other's website or blogs or books. This is truly my personal review and I have been using this softwares over the years and pretty good level research is done over them.

People who are interested in posting personal review please send to the following mail with your name/nick name so that we will post your review.

for queries/posts please mail to softsiddu@rediffmail.com

Regards,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment