Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paint.Net ( a free image editing software )

 It is a free Image editing tool and has features that make it usable at production level too. This software is completely depend on windows platform and has much resemblance of Adobe Photoshop software. Much like Photoshop it has all the features from modification to new image creation and multiple brush support and build in effects. For more details please do visit their website. The link follows. http://www.getpaint.net/



My Review:

1) When did I first checked this tool?
a) Last year when I was making a freelancing game, I am in need of a free image editing tool that supports most features like Photoshop so that I can use it, as I am not in a situation of purchasing Photoshop. I started my search which finally pointed to this.

2) What about the features?
a) It has most of features that support Painting, Image modifications, Red eye removal, Adding cool effects, importing and exporting into desired formats etc... 

3) How good is this tool in comparison with other Image editing tools?
a) Firstly It has promising features and less crashes/ bugs. More over it is a free tool and can be used in production also. As I am using it and by my experience I can say it is better than most of all other free tools.

4) Who can use this tool?
a) Any one who wants to do basic editing or want for production level image editing work can use this tool. Its quite easy for the people who have knowledge on Photoshop. Even for a new learner it shouldn't take much time to grasp.

5)  How long you are using this tool?
a)  I have been using this tool for more than a year and I am satisfied by its results.

6)  How do you rate this product?
a) 3/5 (overall ) and 3/5 (opensource)

download:

you can download from any of the above links. For any queries please mail to softsiddu@rediffmail.com

regards,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment